Bluboo has launched the XFire 2 with a Fingerprint sensor at $59.99 making it one of the cheapest smartphones sporting a Fingerprint sensor. The Bluboo Xfire 2 comes with decent specifications like a 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass. The design aspect of the device is also great as it has a thin arc design and the body is made up of metal giving it a premium look and finish along with being great to hold in hand.
The device is powered by a Quad-core MTK6580 processor with Mali 400 GPU, it is coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. For a device in this price range the specs are quite impressive.
- Display: 5-inch HD display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Quad-core MTK6580 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- Camera: 5MP (interpolated to 8MP) rear camera with AF and LED flash and 2MP front facing camera (interpolated to 5MP) with LED flash
- Battery: 2150mAh removable
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
The Bluboo Xfire 2 comes with a 5MP rear camera which is interpolated to 8MP with Auto Focus and LED flash. the front camera is a 2MP shooter which is interpolated to 5MP with LED flash. The device is powered by a 2150mAh removable battery.
One negative aspect of this device is the lack of 4G LTE connectivity which has become a must-have feature in all smartphones be it an entry level device like Xfire 2 or any top end device. The device comes with connectivity features like 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. The pricing is the most exciting aspect of the device, it is priced at US$ 59.99 for the single SIM variant and the DualSIM variant is priced at US$73.86.