Micromax India is well-known for its budget smartphones and has been recently making efforts to come back in the market. It has taken one more step towards it, by introducing Micromax Bharat 5 Plus which is a successor to the earlier launched Micromax Bharat 5 which made its debut back in December 2017.
The Micromax Bharat 5 Plus and the Bharat 5 are the only Micromax devices in its current segment with a huge battery juice of 5000 mAh. The battery life certainly seems promising and boasts to provide stand by time of upto 21 days. Micromax is doing a good job to launch successors of previous phone to not end up making too much confusion between devices, earlier also; they launched the Canvas Infinity Pro which was the successor to the Canvas Infinity.
There are only a very few phones on the market offering such a big battery life, Lenovo has some, but Micromax triumphs over them by keeping the prices affordable for the devices which will be up for grabs via offline retail store throughout India.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus vs Micromax Bharat 5
Now coming onto the differences between the both variants, it has been laid out as follows:
- Display: Both the devices sport a 5.2-inch HD Display (720×1280 pixels) with 2.5D glass and 400 nits of Brightness.
- Processor: Both the mobiles derive their power from 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek processor which promises a fluid decent performance.
- Storage: Both the phones pack 16GB of onboard storage that can be further expanded upto 64GB via external microSD card.
- RAM: While the Bharat 5 runs on 1GB DDR3 RAM, its successor meanwhile runs on 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- Camera: Both the smartphones feature a 5 MegaPixel front-shooter with 83.3 Degree Wide-lens camera and Portrait and Beauty mode at your disposal. For the rear-camera the Bharat 5 features a 5 MegaPixel shooter while Bharat 5 Plus has an 8 MegaPixel rear-cam.
- Connectivity: Both the devices offer 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, AGPS, Bluetooth, Dual-SIM and OTG Support.
- Battery: Both of the phones feature a massive 5000 mAh battery with stand by support of upto 21 days.
- Colour Options: Both of the smartphones will come in a Black colour shade option.
- Pricing: While the Bharat 5 is priced at Rs 5,555 the pricing for Bharat 5 Plus is still unknown.
|Model||Bharat 5||Bharat 5 Plus|
|Display||5.2-inch HD Display||5.2-inch HD Display|
|Processor||1.3 GHz MediaTek||1.3 GHz MediaTek|
|Battery||5,000 mAH||5,000 mAH|
|Storage||16GB (Expandable)||16GB (Expandable)|
So in case you were looking for a budget device with an impressive battery life, you just might have found the one for you.