InFocus is focusing on the budget segment with the launch of Bingo 21 which is an entry level device by the company with 4G LTE. Another device which comes to mind in this segment having 4G LTE and more or less similar specifications is the YU Yunique which was launched in mid of last year.
The Yunique is a great little device in the sub Rs. 5000 price range and Infocus Bingo 21 is another great little device to compete with it being priced at Rs. 5,500. It is priced slightly more than the Yunique so let us see how do they fare up against each other in terms of specifications and value for money and does the higher price justify in terms of better package with the InFocus Bingo 21.
How are the InFocus Bingo 21 and YU Yunique similar?
- Both the devices come with similar 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- Internal Storage is similar with 8GB, expandable up to 32GB using microSD card
- Both the devices run the same Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Both devices are Dual SIM 4G LTE enabled with other connectivity features as well
InFocus Bingo 21 and YU Yunique Specs Comparison:
|InFocus Bingo 21||YU Yunique|
|Display||4.5-inch FWVGA display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels||4.7-inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1280 pixels having pixel density of 312ppi|
|Processor||1.5GHz Quad-core Shark L by Spreadtrum (SC9830) processor||1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC|
|RAM and Storage||2GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card||1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB using microSD card|
|Camera||8MP rear camera with LED flash and Auto Focus along with 5MP front facing camera LED flash and Self-timer||8MP rear camera with f/2.0, LED flash and 2MP front facing camera|
|OS||Android v5.1 OS||Android v5.1.1 Lollipop OS|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS||Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS|
|Price||Rs. 5,499||Rs. 4,999|
What are the differences between InFocus Bingo 21 and YU Yunique?
There are many differences between the two devices and let us list out each one in detail, starting from the display, processor to the battery there are a lot of differences which have to be listed out making it easier for you to decide which devices suites your better.
- The Yunique has the bigger display with 4.7-inch LCD having better resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels compared to the smaller 4.5-inch display and having lower resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
- InFocus Bingo 21 is powered with 1.5GHz Quad-core Shark L processor compared to the 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Even in terms of RAM the Bingo 21 is better sporting 2GB of RAM compared to the 1GB RAM in Yunique
- The front camera in the Bingo 21 is a 5MP front camera with LED flash and the Yunique comes with 2MP front facing camera without LED flash
- Yunique comes with a slightly lesser capacity 2000mAh Li-Po battery, the Bingo 21 comes with 2300mAh battery
There are a lot of differences between the two devices in many aspects which makes it quite difficult to decide on which device is the better of the two. It all comes to personal requirements based on which the decision has to be taken.
InFocus Bingo 21 vs YU Yunique Price Comparison
The InFocus Bingo 21 is the costlier of the two priced at Rs. 5,499, although there are some differences which make the device better than the Yunique with a price tag of Rs. 4,999 the Yuniqe is also a good deal for the price.
Conclusion between InFocus Bingo 21 and YU Yunique?
The InFocus Bingo 21 has smaller display and lower resolution compared to the bigger display with HD resolution of the Yuniqe and if you are looking for a higher resolution, bigger display the Yunique is the one in this aspect. In terms of the photography, the rear cameras are almost similar in both devices but coming to the front camera, the Bingo 21 has a 5MP shooter with LED flash compared to the 2MP front facing camera in the Yunique without LED flash.
The Bingo has higher RAM of 2GB compared to the 1GB RAM in the Yunique. Bingo 21 also comes with a slightly higher 2300mAh battery in comparison to the 2000mAh in Yunique, but because of the bigger and higher resolution display the battery life of theYunique is less than the Bingo 21. Both the devices come with 4G LTE VoLTE support which is a welcome feature in the InFocus Bingo 21 having a Spreadtrum SoC which is not available with MediaTek processors.
Considering all the features of both devices and the price difference, if you need a cheaper, bigger and better display the Yunique is the one for you. If you are selfie lover and want better battery life along with equal performance the Bingo 21 is a good choice.