Can you communicate with us through the comments on the article and we will provide everything you are trying to get him help, or maybe looking for something and did not reach so far, we’re here to help you in style.
Factory Restore NOKIA 5230 From Settings:
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to “Main Menu”
- Then Tap “Settings”
- Click on “Reset Factory Settings”
- Select all to deleted settings and data.
- Type the default code “12345”
- Press Centre Button to confirm
- Well done!
Factory Restore NOKIA 5230 Using a Code:
- Turn on your phone.
- Type secret code *#7370#
- Now type default code “12345”
- Wait until the process is completed.
- yuppie! You have done.