Can you communicate with us through the comments on the article and we will provide everything you are trying to get him help, or maybe looking for something and did not reach so far, we’re here to help you in style.
- At first step Toggle OFF Wi-Fi from Settings → Wi-Fi.
- Toggle ON Cellular / Mobile data from Settings → Mobile → Mobile Data (Some users will have Cellular data instead of Mobile data).
- Open Cydia app, tap on Sources located at bottom.
- Click on Refresh option located in top-left corner.
- You will likely get the same error of “failed to fetch”, but without the long Hash Sum mismatch.
- Again tap on Sources tab in Cydia and tap the Refresh option. Cydia will reload the data successfully this time.
That’s how yu can resolve “failed to fetch” error in iPhone and iPad devices running iOS9.