Before you try the factory reset or hard reset on your device, make sure that you have backup your important files. Restoring the default settings or factory reset your device will delete all your existing files and will go back to its initial state.
Step 1. On your Homescreen, tap on MENU icon.
Step 2. Select “Settings”, then scroll down and tap “Backup and reset” option.
Step 3. Then tap on “Factory Data Reset”.
Step 4. Read warning carefully before tapping the “Reset Device”.
Step 5. If you want to proceed in resetting your device, tap on “Delete All” to confirm the Reset.
Now, you just need to wait while your device is resetting. It should reboot itself and you will have a new start on your device.
You may also use the shortcut method using the code: Enter *2767*3855# on your device.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Then press and hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power On.
3. Wait for a few seconds until the Factory reset menu appears.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” by using the Volume Down button.
5. Use Volume Down button to select “Yes — delete all user data” and press Power key to Confirm. (Important Reminder: When you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
6. Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
The instruction provided is the general steps on how to Hard Reset and Factory Reset.If the instruction will not work, please make a comment and we will immediately find the correct procedure. Thanks.