Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB501 ME501 CLIQ XT Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Turn off phone by pressing Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Release the buttons when u will see Bootloader screen.
- Go to Factory option and to navigate use Volume buttons, and to choose option Power button.
- Now phone will restart, after that u can use it properly.
- Turn off your phone.
- Now press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When Android green man apper in your screen, then press Home button.
- Next select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys to hightlight option, and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose and confirm option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that to finish operation confirm option “reboot system now“.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.