Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: X + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release the Power key when the Motorola Logo appears on the screen.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen let go of X button.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power button.
- Then select from the menu in front of you “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Enter key to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning turn on the cell phone by using the Power key.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu,and then tap Settings.
- Afterwards flick to and tap Privacy.
- In the next step select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.Tap Erase entire SD card as well to clear the Micro SD card.
- The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.