Hard Reset MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Switch phone off.
- Pull out battery and insert it back.
- Press and hold Power key and Home hard key at the same time.
- Next on press both Volume buttons down together to open Recovery menu.
- Select Factory reset, navigate around by using Volume rockers, and to choose option Power button.
- Done, after restart device will be ready to work on.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see Android logo.
- Now press Home key to see Recovery options.
- From the menu select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys to navigate options, and Power button to accept.
- Afterwards confirm option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- Next choose “reboot system now“.
- Good job!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.