Hard Reset Motorola Moto 360 46mm – Android Hard Reset
Hard Reset Motorola Moto 360 – Today we are going to learn new tips for hard reset Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch. That’s come in the smartphone market in September 2015 and already get much Smart Watch user around the world. The performance of the Motorola Smart Watch is very good and the user provides many good reviews about the Watch. Today we will learn how to hard reset Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch. If anyone follow the step by step tips they can easily make hard reset the Motorola Moto 360. When an android user uses the Smartwatch long time they will face some problem with the Watch. A few problems easily can solve via hard reset. If anyone forget google account of the android Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch. Hard reset will solve the problems and anyone forget their apps password like as Gallery password they can solve the problem via hard reset Motorola Moto 360. Another one problem is stop work, this problem we called shout up, Shout up is a big problem with the Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch. Here I discuss something of soft problems that we can solve via hard reset. The hard reset is home remedies; so that anyone no need to go Smartphone repeating center for make the hard reset Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch. So, follow the step by step guideline for hard reset Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch.
Tips for Hard Reset Motorola Moto 360
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Motorola Moto 360 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: How To Hard Reset Motorola DEFY+
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.