Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G 3rd Generation XT1540 Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using the Volume Down to navigate, and the Volume Up button to confirm.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up button for a few seconds when an Android logo appears on the screen.
- While still holding the Volume Up, press and release the Power button.
- After that, press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole process.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.