Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Play XT1562 Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- The device should be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and after a while release all buttons.
- In this step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up rocker, press and release the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Then select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.