Hard Reset MOTOROLA MZ604 Xoom WiFi Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press the Power key to switch on the tablet.
- You can release held key when the Motorola Logo appears and press the Volume Down button.
- When the following text: “Android Recovery” appears on top of screen release Volume rocker.
- Press Volume Up button to enter to the Recovery Mode.
- After a while you should see an Android Image on the screen.
- Hold down the Power button and then press the Volume Up key together to see the menu.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the tablet, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.