Hard Reset MOTOROLA MZ608 Xoom 2 Media Edition 3G Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- The device must be turned off so press the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power Button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When an Android logo appears on the screen hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.