Hard Reset MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1 Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When an Android logo appears on the screen hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy (Backup&Reset) and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.