Hard Reset MOTOROLA RAZR D3 Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solutio
- Power button to power off device.
- Start by pressing Volume Up + Power button at the same moment.
- Wait for the Bootloader screen to appear.
- Then select Factory, to navigate around use Volume Rockers, and to choose options Power button.
- Device must now restart, so after that you can work on your device properly.
- Power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- If you see Android logo, then press Home key.
- Then select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now choose from the menu option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- In the end confirm option “reboot system now“.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.