Hard Reset MOTOROLA Razr HD Maxx Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Power off your phone.
- Press together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until motorola logo appears.
- When u will see android icon release Power button to enter in recovery menu.
- If u followed steps correctly u should be now in Recovery mode.
- Select Factory reset, navigate around by using Volume rockers, and to choose option Power button.
- Done, after restart device will be ready to work on.
- Turn off your phone.
- Now press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When Android green man apper in your screen, then press Home button.
- Next select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys to hightlight option, and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose and confirm option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that to finish operation confirm option “reboot system now“.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.