Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1103 Nexus 6 North America Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons, and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- After that, from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Then find and select Backup&Reset.
- In the next tap Factory data reset and Reset phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.