Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT311 Fire Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- The device must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Home key for a short while.
- After that, from menu in front of you select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power rocker to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Privacy and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all. Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.