Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT532 Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next step, go to Main menu -> Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing Yes.
- Device should restart now, after that u can use it properly.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see Android logo.
- Now press Home key to see Recovery options.
- From the menu select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys to navigate options, and Power button to accept.
- Afterwards confirm option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- Next choose “reboot system now“.
- Good job!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.