Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT701 Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Make sure that device is turned off.
- Now start by pressing this combination of keys: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until motorola logo appears.
- When u will see android icon release buttons and press both Volume rockers to enter in recovery menu.
- Recovery mode screen should load now.
- Select Factory reset from all options.
- Navigate around by using Volume rockers, and to choose option Power button.
- Done, after restart device will be ready to work on.
- Turn off your phone.
- Now press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When Android green man apper in your screen, then press Home button.
- Next select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys to hightlight option, and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose and confirm option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that to finish operation confirm option “reboot system now“.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.