- From a Home screen, select the App menu (located in the lower right).
- Select Settings. If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset phone.If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.Allow up to 3 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
- Remove and insert the battery into your phone.
- Please unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- Then press and hold Alt + X key + Power button together.
- Release them when the red Motorola logo appears.
- Now you will see Android logo -> press Home button.
- Scroll down to the option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm option.
- After that choose option “Yes-delete all user data”.
- Afterwards select option “reboot sytem now”.
- Turn off your phone.
- Now press and hold this buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When Android green man apper in your screen, then press Home button.
- Next select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume keys to hightlight option, and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose and confirm option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that to finish operation confirm option “reboot system now“.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
14 Total Views 14 Views Today