Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT907 Razr M Pattern Unlock and Factory Reset Solution
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see an Adnroid logo on your screen.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset“, and confirm that with Power button.
- Afterwards choose “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Backup&Settings (Privacy) and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Well done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.