Hard Reset Oppo A33; This is a complete guideline for hard reset Oppo A33 Smartphone. If anyone follow the step by step guideline we hope he/she can do the job very easily. Android hard reset; we provide all hard reset tips and guideline by 100% trustable. We also provide a guideline for Root any kind of android Smartphone. The Oppo A33 come in the mobile marketplace in November 2015 and already get more comment about the Smartphone. The Oppo A33 really get so many users from the world. The operating system android OS is osam for the device. They use non-removable Lipo 2400 mAh battery that is a really nice battery for android Smartphone and talks time up to 8h on 3G, standby Up to 250 h on 3G. Nowadays; we get more comment about the smartphone for writing the hard reset or factory data reset tips. Here android hard reset going to provide you the complete guideline for hard reset Oppo A33 Smartphone.
Why hard reset is necessary for Oppo A33 Smartphone
There are many problems and have a nice solution that is hard reset. As like as android user we need Google account for android. Sometimes user forget the Google account password so hard reset is important for the user. After completing the hard reset oppo A33; the smartphone asked you for sing in new Google account on the smartphone. We are going to start the hard reset progress for Oppo A33 Smartphone.
Tips for Factory Reset Oppo A33
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Oppo A33 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Oppo
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.