Can you communicate with us through the comments on the article and we will provide everything you are trying to get him help, or maybe looking for something and did not reach so far, we’re here to help you in style.
Warning: All data like Messages, Contacts, Call history, Gallery data will be lost. So take backup before Hard reset your smart phone.
How To Reset Philips S398 Phone To Unlock Pattern Lock
- Turn off mobile.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power keys together.
- Remove Power key when mobile vibrate but keep pressing volume don until Android Recovery logo appear on screen.
- Press Power button one time when Android logo without any text appear on screen.
- After pressing power button one tine Android Recovery menu will show up.
- With Volume Down key Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Volume Up key to confirm.
- Select with volume down Yes—-delete all user data and Volume up to confirm.
- After formatting complete reboot your mobile to complete the method.