Hello ladies and gentlemen’s! This instruction will apply to this Samsung Model:
|Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t1|
|Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t2|
|Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550f|
|Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550fy|
|Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t|
It is similar mobile phone with little difference in specs! Today we will speak about Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-g550. Hope you have not any problems with your device and here you are just for info about SM-g550.
It is great device but problems are happen and there are no devices in the world without problems with few years of active using them. Many problems happen when user forgot passwords, passcode, pattern lock, password from email, apps, fast battery draining, etc…
Rarely there is a problem in the Android OS. To solve this you can do hard reset Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-g550 to default setting – it will be as new one from factory.
A hard reset restores the original factory settings and delete your personal info on the internal storage, such as downloads ringtones, images, apps, contacts…. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
So lets start reanimate your device :).
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-g550 via Menu
- Back up data on the internal memory. If you have signed into a Google account on the device, turn on sync and it will make copy your info.
- Go to Menu
- Find Backup and reset.
- Back up my data to move the slider to ON or OFF.
- Restore to move the slider to ON or OFF.
- Factory data reset.
- Reset device.
- If you have screen lock turned on, enter your PIN or password.
- Delete all.
Hard reset by using Hardware keys:
Use this when the device are frozen or unresponsive, you can reset using hardware keys.
- Your device need to be OFF
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- logo screen displays, release only the Power key
- Android logo displays, release all keys (‘Installing system update’ will show for about 30 – 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Tap Volume down key several times key to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’
- Press Power button to select.
- Tap the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’
- Press Power button to select and start the factory reset.
- When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now‘
- Press the Power key to restart the device.