Hard Reset Vivo X6 – Before goes to the point we should know something about the Smartphone. The Vivo X6 is the one of the latest smartphones of the mobile marketplace. December 2015 available released the smartphone. The smartphone come in the market with 5.1 Lollipop version and the internal store is 32GB. This is an amazing store of Vivo X6 smartphone. The user easily keeps store data up to 32GB on the phone. Today on this article we will get a complete guideline for the hard reset and root the Vivo X6. Nowadays; smartphone don’t show fault with the user from hardware section. If user protects their smartphone from software problem than the user is able to use the smartphone very nicely. Here the android hard reset provides a complete guideline for android user. How to protect their android smartphone from others optional problem. If anyone follow our guideline they are able to release from the problem. On the article, we will learn how to hard reset Vivo X6 Smartphone.
Important think before hard reset
Before going to make hard reset or factory data reset any android Smartphone user should keep back up valuable data from the Smartphone to external MMC card, Computer, online host server and Cloud back up service. The Google provide us 15GB Cloud back up service, so anyone can easily keep backup their valuable data from smartphone. Before I was made some post about Cloud back up service if you want you can read my previous post about cloud back up service. At this moment we are going to start the guideline for hard reset Vivo X6 Smartphone.
Tips for Factory Reset Vivo X6
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Vivo X6 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (-) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After selecting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Factory Reset Lava X10 Smartphone
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.