Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2E U500
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the phone vibrates.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the Fastboot Mode appears on the screen,
- Then press Volume Down to select option “Recovery“, and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power key to confirm.
Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
Success! The hard reset is done!