There are hundreds of articles on our site that can benefit all of us, whether there is a problem in your phone or your laptop or anything you want is not available on our website at the moment, we are ready to provide it to you as soon as possible.
All you have to do is just to communicate with us and tell us what you want, can now be read and enjoy reading the following article:
Stored content can include a history of your site visits or information you provided the site, such as your name and email address. You can delete all of the website data at once or for individual sites.
Delete Cookies and Saved Data on the Mac
1. Select Preferences from the Safari menu or hold down the Command key and the comma key at the same time (Command+,).
2. Go to the Privacy tab.
3. Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all stored website data, or skip to step 5 to remove data on a site-by-site basis.
4. Click Remove Now to confirm. Note, as Safari warns you, this could log you out of sites and perhaps also change how they function. For example, instead of getting tailored ads on the site, you’ll be served generic ones.
5. To remove stored data by site, click the Details button.
6. Select the sites with stored data you want to remove. Hold down the Command key to select multiple sites.
7. Click Remove.
8. Click Done.
Alternatively, you can click the Remove All button to delete all of the sites’ cookies and stored data. Safari will ask you to confirm your choice:
Delete Cookies and Web History in Safari in iOS
Clear your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari on your iPad or iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app and tap Safari.
2. Tap Clear History and Website Data. If you’re using iOS 7 or earlier, the menu is slightly different: Tap “Clear History” and “Clear Cookies and Data”.
3. Tap Clear to confirm.
4. Tap Advanced back in the Safari Settings window to clear other stored website data.
5. Tap Website Data.
6. Tap Remove All Website Data. Alternatively, you can click the Edit link at the top right and then delete individual sites’ data by tapping the minus sign next to the site names.
Doing this will not only help protect your privacy. It can also clear out precious space on your device.