How to hard reset a ZTE phone Grand S and restore ZTE factory settings easily
In the Smartphone market Samsung, iPhone, HTC, Microsoft occupies a large space, but that does not lag behind other Smartphone companies. Today we will discuss about a Smartphone, which name is ZTE Grand S, which is released announced on January 2013 & released on March 2013. And will discuss about snippet problem of ZTE Grand S like, how to reset a ZTE phone or hard reset ZTE. Maybe sometimes you forgot your screen password and tried with wrong password multiple times, as a result your ZTE Grand S get freeze or you faced hanging problem. You like to reset your security settings due to forget your password, but you don’t know how to do it or how to fix ZTE Grand S freezing problem. Don’t worry I am here to help you and happy to give you perfect and very easy solution about how to fix your ZTE Grand S freezing problem, will tell you how to reset a ZTE phone Grand S. How you could unlock your ZTE Grand S screen lock or how to unlock ZTE pattern lock.
My friend if you faced simple problem as hanging, freezing or slow response into your Grand S ZTE phone, I will suggest you try a soft reset process to fix it without lost any personal data from your Smartphone.
Please follow these easy steps for soft reset a ZTE phone Grand S
- Tap on Grand S main menu.
- Then tap on settings menu.
- Under the settings tap on Backup & Reset.
- Now Reset your phone.
- And finally tap Erase everything
Wait for few seconds, your Grand S will be automatically reboots and your soft reset is done. If you see your problem still not fixed then you can try to hard reset ZTE Phone process.
Please follow these easy steps for hard reset ZTE Grand S & restore ZTE factory settings
- Please turn off your ZTE Grand S
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it back.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button, ZTE recovery screen will appear to you.
- You will see couple of option on the screen, please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Then the next screen, select – delete all user data using the VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to confirm.
- Your ZTE Grand S all data and cache will be erased automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition maybe few more option.
- Select Reboot system now.
- Your phone will shut down and restart itself.
Hard reset ZTE Grand S is completed. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see your Smartphone works better than before. And hopefully your problem will be fixed for sure after you complete this ZTE reset process. Please only apply this process if you want to remove all of your Grand S settings and data. But if you don’t face any problem into your Smartphone like I said then my writing is unworthy for you. But if you learn this process and keep this in mind for future use, I am sure this information will help you lot.
You may also like How to unlock Zmax 2 | hard reset a ZTE phone Zmax 2
Please read this safety tips before hard reset ZTE phone Grand S or apply ZTE factory reset process
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically from your Smartphone.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset a ZTE phone Grand S, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about hard reset ZTE Grand S or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically ZTE Smartphone, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.