Hard reset htc one e9s dual sim; welcome to the android hard reset blog. Presumably, if you have problems with the HTC one E9s smartphone then you can follow the formula to acquire the success of problems. In the beginning, I want to notice you that after the hard reset, you may lose the important apps or other valuable information. It is the great thinks that before hard reset or factory reset, you should backup data. We have some information so if you want then you can read as like yourself via click the link. All the android smartphone users’ problems are not simultaneously. Someone has pattern lock problems, forget the pattern code and other has purchased or buying, hanging, virus protection problems. So if these problems will show with your HTC one E9s, you should make the hard reset get the using way. There has an easy way to get hard reset option I hope you wouldn’t be crazed to make the hard reset. We stayed here that how to hard reset HTC One E9s.
Symptoms of HTC One E9s Dual Sim hard reset
- Ram & Rom Full Fill: When a user uses their android Smartphone long time. Then they face something problem from the Smartphone. After a few days, an android user installs deferent kind of App on their Smartphone or tablets. Once the smartphone RAM and ROM will full fill. Then the phone start to show the problem with the user. We are in here how to HTC One E9s Dual Sim hard reset
- Pattern lock code: Pattern lock is the most usable lock for android user. Sometimes the user forgets the Pattern lock. So, for unlocking the Smartphone and tablets they need to hard reset or factory data reset. We are in here HTC One E9s Dual Sim hard reset
Tips for hard reset HTC One E9s Dual Sim
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for HTC One E9s Dual Sim smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard reset Oppo R7 Lite
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.