How to hard reset huawei mate 7-unlock huawei pattern lock
You should know the process how to hard reset huawei mate 7 if you using this phone. Also you should know why you need to hard reset huawei mate 7. Here are the few reason that’s why you need to reset your huawei phone into its factory settings. If you using this Huawei Phone since more than a 6 month or a year, you may faced some kind of problem into your phone like… when you touch on your huawei phone screen for an action like call someone, opening a social apps or opening a gaming apps on it, it may take more time than normal response. That means your huawei mate 7 responding very slower than you expect. And sometimes you may faced network connectivity error, Wi-Fi connectivity errors on your huawei mate 7. Sometimes you may change your pattern lock password due to security issues. If you know huawei hard reset process you can fix it easily.
Maybe you forget your password after few days due use it very few. Or you tried to entire your huawei mate 7 too many times using your old but wrong password, and as a result your huawei phone got freeze and not giving you any option to reset it. At this moment what you will do? May you will looking for a technician for fix this kind of issues. But if you now or learn how to hard reset huawei mate 7, you can fix this entire problem via yourself. Because if you hard reset your huawei mate 7, this process will restore huawei factory reset setting into your phone and your all of Smartphone issues like I said will be fixed for sure. Before you go to hard reset huawei mate 7, I suggest you to try huawei soft reset first.
Please follow the steps below for huawe phone soft reset.
- Go to huawei mate 7 home screen.
- From the Huawei home screen select Settings.
- You will see couple of option choose Accounts section.
- Into the Account section you will see Backup option.
- Tap on the Backup & reset.
- You will get Factory data reset option, bottom of the phone, tap on it.
Wait for few minutes, your mate 7 will shut down and back On itself and huawei phone soft reset is completed. If you think still your problem not fixed, then you can try huawei hard reset process.
You may like how to hard reset huawei P8
Follow these easy steps for hard reset huawei mate 7 & unlock huawei pattern lock
- Please turn OFF your Huawei Mate 7.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait for few seconds. Then put it back.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button and Huawei recovery screen appear to you.
- You will see couple of option on the recovery screen, please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Your Huawei Mate 7 data and cache will format automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition.
- Select Reboot system now and confirm via power button.
Huawei mate 7 will shut down and restart itself with Huawei logo, and hard reset huawei mate 7 is completed. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work perfectly.
You may also like how to unlock and reset huawei mate S screen lock
Please read this reset tips before you process hard reset huawei mate 7
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before Huawei hard reset, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about this hard reset tips or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically Huawei Phones, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. Please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.