Here straightforward tutorial which will help you on how to do hard reset at Samsung G900 Galaxy S5 4G LTE utilizing code, button mix or from settings menu. Hard (factory) Resetting Samsung Galaxy S5 from recuperation mode (or utilizing button mixes)
1. For this system, you should enter your S5 in android recuperation mode
2. To do along these lines, you should switch of your Galaxy S5 and press and hold Power, Volume Up and Home buttons in the meantime.
3. Don’t discharge the buttons unless you see the recuperation mode screen.
5. Once your Samsung Galaxy S5 is in recuperation mode you can utilize “volume up” and “down buttons” to look here and there and “power button” to make a choice.
6. Presently scroll to”wipe information factory reset” and make a choice utilizing the “force button”.
That is It Hard Resetting Samsung Galaxy S5 utilizing code
1. For typical Factory Hard Reset of Galaxy S5, attempt this code: *#7780#
2. For Full Hard Resetting your Galaxy S5, attempt this code: *2767*3855# (it won’t request affirmation)
Hard Resetting Samsung Galaxy S5 from settings menu
1. Explore to Settings->Back up and reset->Factory information reset. also, tap on “Factory information reset”.
Kindly don’t neglect to give a check mark for “Reinforcement my information” and “Automatic restore” if a reinforcement and automatic restore of your Samsung Galaxy S5 is required after the hard reset.