How to htc desire hard reset 520 | htc desire 520 unlock process
How to unlocked htc desire 520 via htc desire hard reset process. Today I will share my experience how you will unlock your htc desire 520 when it’s get locked. How your desire 520 can be locked, suppose you using your desire 520 for long time, unfortunately one day you can’t remind your pattern lock or screen lock. You tried your possible pattern lock that can you can remind, but unfortunately any of this not matching with your current pattern lock and due to maximum try of wrong password your htc desire 520 might be blocked for security reason or maybe got freeze for 24 hours. At this moment if you want to unlock your desire 520 and remove the older settings from your desire 520, you have to process htc desire hard reset.
Suppose if you faced other snippet error into your htc desire 520 like, hanging, htc phone freezing problem, slow response, Wi-Fi or data connectivity error, apps crashing and if your desire 520 won’t turn on due to change settings or something else, I suggest you to run htc desire hard reset process. But if you don’t know how to hard reset htc desire 520, no worry I am here to give you full and easy instruction about it. But before you hard reset htc desire why you not try to reset your htc phone softly, because soft reset will not remove anything from your Smartphone memory, but hard reset will be removed everything from your htc phone to restore htc factory settings.
Please learn how you will reset htc desire softly, press your htc power button, please keep holding it for few second until you will see a pop-up, on the pop-up you will see this message “To restart your phone, continue to press and hold to power button for 3.2.1…” it may up to 10 second. Your htc phone will restart itself. You have done your htc soft reset for desire 520. This process will re fresh your Smartphone and will remove apps cache from your device and hopefully your simple problem will be fixed like htc freezing or hanging issues. If your problem still not fixed then I suggest you to try htc hard reset option.
You may like how to htc desire 626 hard reset
Follow this easy instruction for htc desire 520 hard reset
- At first please turn off your htc desire 520.
- Now remove your phone battery wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume down button & power button at the same time.
- Press this both of button for 5-10 second until you see reset screen.
- In this screen you will see couple of option for take action for htc desire hard reset.
- Go down with the volume down & select factory reset or wipe data or clear flash as any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down, please confirm this via power button.
Wait for couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC desire 520 going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your smart phone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which you un boxing from the Company Box like before.
You may also like how to fix freezing problem & restore factory settings htc desire 626s
Please read this safety tips before go for htc desire 520 hard reset.
- Your contact list, call or im chat or SMS will be erased from your smart phone.
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to htc desire hard reset.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, please backup your phones as music-video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing before htc desire hard reset or factory reset htc desire
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, generally about reset htc desire 520. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.