I’m locked in password protected PDF file and cannot find ways to solve it. Could you help me? For instance, do you have an effective PDF password remover that can remove open password from PDF file directly?
For this question, I admit I cannot find a PDF password remover tool until now. But I know there is a powerful PDF password recovery tool, which could easily and fast recover PDF file open password on a computer or in a LAN as you like. We just call it iSunshare PDF Password Genius. Its two editions, Standard and Professional are available now for everyone to use.
If you are not sure whether it can help you and does no damage to your original PDF file, please download PDF Password Genius Standard trial version and try to recover PDF password consisting of less than 3 characters.
However, if you are sure, you can get PDF Password Genius Professional full version in purpose of faster PDF open password recovery in LAN.
Now let’s just see how PDF Password Genius Professional recovers PDF open password with high speed in LAN (Local Area Network).
First, install and run PDF Password Genius Professional on computer.
Prepare iSunshare PDF Password Genius Professional full version from www.isunshare.com. And then install and run PDF Password Genius professional on your computer, one of accessible PCs in the LAN (Local Area Network).
Purchase PDF Password Genius Professional(Price: $29.95)
Second, create and run client program “iSunshare PDF Peer” to help password recovery.
1. On running PDF Password Genius Professional, you can create installation file of client program “iSunshare PDF Peer” by clicking Make Peer button.
2. Copy and save the exe file on other accessible computers in the LAN. And install it then run iSunshare PDF Peer after installation.
Third, recover PDF open password with both help of main and client program.
1. Come back to your computer, and click Open button on PDF Password Genius Professional to browse computer and select password protected PDF file. Then click “Open” button on new dialog to add the selected file into PDF Password Genius Professional.
2. Under Range Options and Length, check the characters group you think the PDF file open password probably includes. And set probable password length, minimal and maximum length.
3. Now click Start button on the main program when you think you have done all you can do to improve PDF password recovery speed.
Instantly, you can see the password recovery progress on PDF Password Genius Professional, about how fast it is and how many client programs joining in PDF password recovery.
It will still be working until a new dialog pops up with PDF open password for imported PDF file.
At last, open PDF file and remove open password from PDF file.
1. Run Adobe Acrobat that can open PDF file. And try to open password protected PDF file. When it asks for PDF file open password, just type the password recovered with PDF Password Genius Professional.
2. When you can view contents in PDF file, move your mouse to toolbar, and choose “Remove Security”. Then save PDF file and PDF open password will be removed.
Besides Adobe Acrobat, you can take Chrome to remove PDF open password when you don’t have installed Adobe Acrobat or any other program that can open and edit PDF file.
1. Open Chrome browser, and drag password protected PDF file into the new page.
2. Click Save as button on floating menu after you enter password to open PDF file successfully in Chrome.
3. Choose file type “PDF file” and check all pages. Click OK and you can easily remove PDF file by saving as new PDF file but not changing any content in original PDF file.