This method will reset your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 to factory settings
Use this option if you have software problems with your phone or if you want to delete your personal data.
All your phone data (contacts, photos, videos, music, messages, aplications, games, files,) will be lost! Please make backup first if you can!
How to factory reset:
- Power on your phone
- Go to Settings/Backup & Reset
- Click on “Factory data reset”
- Click on “Reset phone”
- Click on “Reset everything”
- Wait until memory will be erased
- Wait until the phone will restart
For more details you can watch here the video tutorial: