Samsung Galaxy on7 Hard Reset
WARNING! If you master reset the Galaxy On 7, all personal data stored on the internal memory will be removed, including media files, downloads, contacts, ringtones, etc. Furthermore all settings will be restored to factory values.
NOTE: In case you are unable to master reset the phone using the method above, you should be able to reset it via recovery. The recovery menu can be accessed by performing a combination of physical button presses.
- 1.Turn off the phone
- 2.Press and hold “Volume Up” and “Home” at the same time, then press and hold “Power” too
- 3.At the “Samsung” splash screen, release the “Power” button
- 4.At the “Android” logo screen, release “Volume Up” and “Home” and wait for the
- Android system recovery” menu to load
- 5.From the Recovery menu, press “Volume down” repeatedly to highlight “wipe data / factory reset”
- 6.Press “Power” to select the highlighted option
- 7.Press “Volume down” to highlight “Yes – delete all user data”
- 8.Press “Power” to select the highlighted option
- 9.Wait for the reset to complete, and “Reboot system now” should be then highlighted
- 10.Press “Power” to reboot your device
- Factory Reset via Settings: