There are hundreds of articles on our site that can benefit all of us, whether there is a problem in your phone or your laptop or anything you want is not available on our website at the moment, we are ready to provide it to you as soon as possible.
All you have to do is just to communicate with us and tell us what you want, can now be read and enjoy reading the following article:
Keyboard shortcuts are the easiest way to work faster on your computer, and Microsoft Word packs a ton of them–nearly 250, in fact. Generate a list of all the keyboard shortcuts available in Word with this neat trick.
To see all of the keyboard shortcuts available in Word, we’ll use a built-in macro. This macro is present in Word 2003 and above, but the steps below use Word 2016 as the example.
1. Navigate to the View tab in Word.
2. Click Macros > View Macros.
3. Change the dropdown for the macros location to “Word commands.”
4. Type “ListCommands” in the Macro name field.
5. Click Run.
6. Click OK. Leave the selection “Current keyboard settings,” since the “All Word commands” option generates commands that don’t have keyboard shortcuts.
Word will quickly create a table of all of its keyboard shortcuts, which you can save for future reference or perhaps edit to highlight the ones most useful to you.