The new HTC Desire 825 is a 5.5-inch HD display smartphone loaded with Android MarshMallow 6.0 OS with HTC Sense 7 UI. It is powered by the 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 and 2GB RAM. It comes with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera.
The unique thing about this smartphone is its soft-grip design with micro splash finish. There is a coloured micro splash on the rear panel and the power button too has the same colour. It is slim in design and light-weight. It also has two front-facing speakers with HTC Boomsound technology.
Overall the phone looks good/unique in design for young generation and you can expect enhanced music experience through its dual front speakers and bundled high quality headset. Rest of the specification in the phone are just standard. So you can buy the phone for its looks and sound.
With a phone that makes you stand out from the crowd, you want to feel as good as you look. Integrated into the Desire 825, is HTC Sensor Hub – a feature that lets you keep tabs on your wellbeing. Always on, HTC Sensor Hub records your activity, gestures and dynamic movement, providing real-time stats that can be automatically linked to some of the most popular fitness tracking applications, including Runtastic Running & Fitness, Runkeeper, Endomondo Running and Walking, and Google Fit.
HTC Desire 825 key specs:
- 5.5-inch HD Super LCD display
- 1.6GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with HTC Sense 7 UI
- Single/Dual nano SIM Option, 4G/3G/2G, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5MP front camera
- 16GB in-built storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers, Boomsound, Dolby audio, Bundled Hi-Res headset
HTC Desire 825 Price in India : Around Rs.15,990. Coming in March 2016.