InFocus has launched their latest budget segment smartphone, the Bingo 21 which is said to be a selfie focused entry level smartphone with a 5MP front facing camera with LED flash. The device comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA display having resolution of 854×480 pixels. The device is sturdy and comes in various colors, it measures 136.8 x 67 x 10.82 mm in dimensions.
The Bingo 21 is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB internal memory which is expandable using microSD card up to 64GB. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Inlife UI 2.0.
Specifications of InFocus Bingo 21:
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 SoC
- RAM and Storage: 2GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB using microSD card
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with Auto Focus, LED flash and f/2.2 aperture along with a 5MP front facing camera with LED flash
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with InlifeUI 2.0
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The device is a selfie-focused smartphone which comes with a 5MP front facing camera with LED flash along with an 8MP rear camera with Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with InlifeUI 2.0. It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The InFocus Bingo 21 is available in White, Blue and Orange colors and is priced at Rs. 5,499. The device will be going on sale from February 11th and you can register for the sale on Snapdeal. The device will compete with devices like YU Yunique, Swipe Virtue etc.