Intex has launched their latest 4G LTE-enabled smartphone in the Aqua series, the Aqua Ace Mini which has been listed on the company website where the pricing has been displayed as ₹7,999 but there is no update about the availability. The Intex Aqua Ace Mini sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels resolution having pixel density of 294ppi.
The device is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P SoC and coupled with 2GB of RAM with internal memory expected to be 16GB and expandable using microSD card.
Specifications of Intex Aqua Ace Mini:
- Display: 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixel) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P
- RAM and Storage: 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage expandable using microSD card
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with Auto-focus and LED flash along with a 5MP front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0, GPS/ A-GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh
The smartphone sports an 8MP rear camera with Auto-focus and LED flash along with a 5MP front-facing camera. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. The device comes with 8.65mm in thickness and weighs 150 grams in weight with decent design carrying the typical Intex look.
It is powered by a 3000mAh a battery and is said to give 300 hours of standby time and up to 12 hours of talk time. It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0 and GPS. the Intex Aqua ace Mini is listed on company’s website and priced at ₹7,999 with no details about the availability revealed yet.