Lenovo Vibe X3 is a 5.5-inch full HD display smartphone loaded with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS. It is powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and 3GB RAM.
It comes with dual SIM slots where one of the slot is hybrid, that is can be used either as a standard nano SIM card slot or a microSD card slot for storage expansion.
It sports a 21 MP rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash, and a 8MP front camera.
It comes with a fingerprint scanner below the rear camera. It sports a 1.5W dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos technology, Cirrus Logic Wolfson audio codec, and TI amplifier.
Lenovo Vibe X3 key specs:
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 6-Core Snapdragon 808 processor, 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM (nano + Hybrid nano SIM or microSD card)
- 21MP PDAF camera, dual-tone LED flash, 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM 4G, WiFi ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- 32GB in-built storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
Lenovo Vibe X3 Price in India : Rs.19,999. It is exclusively available at Amazon.in. This is the second smartphone launch by Lenovo this month after the Lenovo K4 Note, which came with optional VR headset. The new Lenovo Vibe X3 too support the same VR headset for virtual reality experience. The VR headset is too be available for Rs.1299 on Amazon, buy now.