After the successful launch of Lenovo K4 Note in India, the Chinese company Lenovo comes up with its mid budget phablet Lenovo Vibe X3. Lenovo Launched Vibe X3 for rs 19,999 exclusively available on Amazon without any sales registration. The Lenovo Vibe X 3 comes with 21 MP camera and great design build.
Here we are going to discuss the key facts about Lenovo Vibe X3, advantages, disadvantages, problems, issues and cons. The intending buyers can consider these points while taking decisions to buy or not to buy Lenovo Vibe X3. Is the price fixed for Vibe X3 is worth ? Is Lenovo Vibe X3 is worth to buy in 20000 rs ? Here are the answer of various question about Lenovo Vibe X3.
Don’t miss :
Lenovo Vibe X3 (Advantages):
- Lenovo Vibe X3 features to a large 5.5 inch full HD display with a pixel density of 401 ppi. the smartphone display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protections. The display of the phone is fast responsive.
- Lenovo X3 is perfectly designed smartphone, comes with curved body made by good quality plastic. You will feel good while hold it in your palm.
- the smartphone comes with powerful processor which is a Snapdragon 808 chipset. This is good for game lovers, can run multiple games on the device and graphics very well.
- 3GB RAM makes the multitasking more easier
- The storage of the phone is huge, it comes with 32 GB of internal memory.
- Powerful 3500 mAh battery to last more than a day on a single charge. The phone has quick charge facility, can charge 60% battery in 30 minutes
- Amazing camera features that includes 21 MP rear camera with dual LED flash, able to do 4K video recording. There are 8 MP front facing camera for great selfie and video calling. These are the best camera features from Lenovo till now.
- NFC (Near Field Communication).
- The lenovo Vibe X3 comes with amazing sound quality with front Dolby Atmos speakers.
- The smartphone Supports USB OTG cable for file transfer.
- The main advantage of Vibe X3 is fingerprint sensor located at the rear of the device, just below the camera. It works amazingly fast and accurate.
- On the Lenovo Vibe X3 you will find all important sensors like Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass.
Lenovo Vibe X3 (Disadvantages):
- When we buy a phone, heating issues is an important factor. There is no practical confirmation about the heat generation of the phone but the heating issue can be faced while playing heavy graphic games.
- There are many unwanted bloatware installed on the Vibe X3, some of these apps can be removed easily but some can’t be uninstalled.
- The weight of the Lenovo Vibe X3 is about 175gms which makes the device heavier to hold comfortably.
- The phone is 9.3 mm thick which makes the phone very bulky and make it tough to operate by hands.
- The smartphone do not support HDMI cable to connect the device with LED
- The smartphone has lack of Android Marshmallow out of the box.
- Another cons is the faulty design of the Vibe X3 for Micro SD card slot. It has a microSD card expansion option, but it makes use of the 2nd SIM card location to allow a microSD card
- The navigation buttons are not backlit on the Vibe X3 that create issue in the dark while using it.
After reviewing the pros and cons of the Lenovo Vibe X3, we can say there are many issues that can restrict a buyer. There are many substitute available in the market on such price. Even the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note comes with a lot of similar features just for rs 11,999.
You can consider to buy LG Nexus 5X in Place of Lenovo Vibe X3
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)