Lenovo has stated teasing about the Vibe X3 on social networking sites revealing the launch date as 27th January. The K4 Note launched in India recently sports the same design outline of the Vibe X3. The Vibe X3 was launched alongside the Vibe X3 Lite in November last year. The device comes with a 5.5-inch FullHD IPS display sporting Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection having resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It comes with 100% NTSC color gamut and 1500:1 contrast ratio.
The Vibe X3 comes with Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB with microSD card. These are impressive specs from Lenovo and the pricing of the device will be critical in determining the success of the device with a lot of new devices with similar specs available in the market.
- Display: 5.5-inch FullHD IPS display having 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB using microSD card
- Camera: 21MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording. 8MP front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC
The Vibe X3 is powered by a Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 SoC with Adreno 418 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB using microSD card. It sports a 21MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture having Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording. The front camera is a 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. The Vibe X3 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI over it.
The device build quality looks neat and premium and has the Fingerprint sensor at the back below the camera. The 1.5W large 1cm dual front-facing speakers give good sound output for the user it comes with Dolby Atmos, Cirrus Logic Wolfson 8218 audio codec ES9018K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier for an enhanced audio output. The device comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC. It is powered by a 3600mAh battery decent enough for a 5.5-inch device.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is available in White color, the pricing and availability of the device will be revealed at the launch on January 27th and we will be updating the same on the launch date.