LeEco Le 1S main Advantages, issue, Drawbacks or problems : Here we comes up with our next targeted Chinese budget smartphone LeEco Le 1S Review. The Chinese company LeEco launched it’s first smartphone named L1 1S in Indian market for a price rs 10,999. the demand of L1 1S is touching sky, due to heavy demand the phone had gone out of stock on first flash sale vi Flipkart. The second sale of the phone will open on 9th Feb.
As we all knows as much popular the phone as much the people’s query and doubts about the phone. If we look the price of the phone it’s look a killer phone with great features but as we all knows everything is not perfect. In short the Le 1S also have some problems issues or can say drawbacks. So here we review the phone on the basis of tech sites reviews and users reviews. Here you can compare the LeEco Le 1S smartphone’s pros and cons.
Before reviewing the smartphone advantages and disadvantages you must have to know what is actually phone offering in term of specs and features. So here are the detailed features of LeEco Le 1S smartphone :
- Le 1S packed with great 3 GB RAM and 32 GB inbuilt memory (non expandable )
- It is powered by the powerful 2.2 GHz Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T Octa Core Processor
- The phone support Fingerprint Scanner on the back panel like Lenovo K4 Note
- The devices is made by Full Metal which give premium look to it
- It runs on the Android v5 (Lollipop) with EUI OS
- On camera feature the phone has 13 MP Primary Camera, can records 4K/1080p videos
- 5 MP Secondary Camera for selfie lovers
- Dual Standby with Dual 4G Sim (LTE + LTE)
- The Le 1S features to a 5.5 inch Full HD display with a PPI of 403
- It is powered by Li-Polymer, 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
- The smartphone support 4G LTE network.
Don’t miss :Huawei Honor 5X vs LeEco Le 1S vs Lenovo K4 Note
We have written this post about the LeEco (LeTv) Le 1S pros and cons or problems also can say advantages and disadvantages. So lets see what is the actual value of the phone:
Alternative that you can buy in place of Le 1S
Lenovo VIBE P1 –
Le 1S (Pros or Advantages)
- The first pros of the phone is it’s powerful Octa Core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz is really great for game lovers and ensure fast browsing and smooth multitasking
- The 5.5 Inch full HD display is big and sharp enough for watching videos and playing games in an extreme enjoying view
- The next advantage of the Le 1S is Fingerprint scanner which is placed on the back. It is very fast and comparable with sensor of iPhone 6S
- The smartphone support dual SIM and both Sim is compatible with 4G LTE
- The 32 GB inbuilt memory is really amazing in such an affordable price
- The full metal body of the phone look very premium and give a high end look to the phone
- The 13 MP Primary Camera of the phone is able to records 4K/1080p videos
- Like other trendy smartphone the Le 1S support fast charging facility
- The smartphone support MHL TV-Out which found rarely in smartphones
- It support USB Type-C reversible connector in a very affordable price
Le 1S (Cons or Disadvantages or Issue)
- The first cons of the cons is that it generate heat during heavy games in long run. However in normal usages like normal gaming and multitasking it is good. so if you are not crazy for heavy games than its good.
- The another cons of the phone is the lack of Gorilla Glass protection on the screen, so the screen can be damage thorough scratches
- This nest problems we can see in many smartphone like in K4 Note, Vibe X3 is that pre loaded unwanted apps that is non removable and consumes the phone memory.
- The camera performance of the phone in low light condition is not so good in compare to other smartphones
- The front shooter of the phone do not support LED flash which is a major cons that you can faced while taking selfie
- The Le 1S do not support Micro SD card for memory expansion which is not a big issue because phone has already huge 32Gb inbuilt memory.
- Another cons of the phone is that battery is not user replaceable
- Lack of NFC and the device is little heavy
Overall we can say that the Le 1S is really a powerful bunch of features, having almost features but also consist some cons that can be ignored. This is a good choice for a buyer with 10k budget.
Also read :
Honor Holly 2 Plus Reasons to buy or not to buy (Pros,cons)
Lenovo Vibe X3 – Reason to buy or not to buy (Pros, Cons)
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Buying Guide (Key facts, pros & Cons)
Lenovo K4 Note – Reasons to buy or not to buy (Pros & Cons)
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)