At the CES 2016, LG announced the new K series line – LG K7 and LG K10, while there have been reports of more devices in the series, the company decided to release the LG K4 and LG K10 into the market but not the K7.
Backed by a 1940mAh battery and powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.0GHz, the entry-level LG K4 sports a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA touchscreen display, 8GB built-in storage space, supports 4G LTE connectivity (up to 150Mbps) and measures 8.9 mm thick.
In the camera segment, it has a rear facing 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and a front facing 2 megapixel camera for selfies and video chats. Software enhancements such as Gesture Shot and Virtual Flash, made popular by LG’s flagship Gx series.
LG K4 Sspecifications
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- Dimensions: 131.9 x 66.7 x 8.9mm
- SIM: Single SIM/Dual SIM
- Colour: Indigo, White
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA
- Processor: Quad-core processor clocked at 1.0GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB built-in storage + microSD card slot
- Camera: Rear facing 5MP + Front facing 2MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth
- Battery: 1940mAh battery
- Others: Gesture Shot, Flash for Selfie
Pricing and availability will be announced locally.