Micromax the Indian Brand known for its most popular smartphone series, namely the Canvas series, recently had a brand new addition in it, particularly the Micromax Canvas 1. The phone debuted recently and offers a good hardware and software at a well reasonable price tag.
The device features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a 1280×720 pixel resolution. The phone derives its power from the Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt bundled storage.
Also Check: List of Micromax Phones with Android v7 Nougat Launched till July’17
The Micromax Canvas 1 runs on a 2500 mAh battery under the hood with a 8 MegaPixel rear shooter and a 5 MegaPixel on the front. It runs on the latest flavor of Android, i.e 7.0 Nougat and is available to pickup at Rs 6,999.
Now coming onto the questions that are arising in your mind right now, we hope that the following F.A.Q will help in answering them.
New Micromax Canvas 1 FAQs, User Queries
Q- What specification does this device have?
|Display||5-inch IPS LCD|
|Processor||Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737|
|Storage||16GB( Can be extended via microSD)|
Q- What is the rate at which this is phone is available?
- The phone is priced at Rs 6,999.
Q- Where can I buy this device?
- This phone is available to purchase via offline channels. So please go checkout retail stores near you. Please use following for your comfort.
Q- Is this phone heavy to hold, how much does this weigh, what are the dimensions and size?
Q- Is there any extra protection for the screen? What is the pixel resolution?
- No, there is no kind of extra protection for the screen, although you are free to use external ones. The device has a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
Q- Is this a 4G phone?
- Yes, indeed the Micromax Canvas 1 is a 4G enabled phone.
Q- Is this a Dual-SIM device, what type of SIM is used?
- Yes, the phone is a Dual-SIM variant in which Nano-SIM is used.
Q- Can we increase the storage any further?
- The phone offers to expand upto 32GB of storage via a microSD slot.
Q- What are the colour options for this device?
- The Micromax Canvas 1 is available in Matte Black and Chrome Black colour variants.
Q- What all is included in the box?
- Handset, USB Cable, Charger, Earphones, User Guide, Protective Cover, Protective Screen Guard, Micromax Stickers.
Q- What is the size of RAM for this phone?
- The smartphone runs on 2GB of RAM.
Q- What type of USB-port is used?
- A Normal microUSB port is there in the device.
Q- How is the processor performance for this device?
- The phone runs on a Quad-Core 1.3Ghz MediaTek MT6737 processor which provides a well reasonable performance at the price tag.
Q- Does the Micromax Canvas 1 supports OTG?
- Yes, OTG support is available in the Micromax Canvas 1.
Q- Does it have the option for QuickCharge?
- No, unfortunately there is no such option.
Q- What are the different sensors in this device?
- The phone supports Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor.
Q- Warranty details?
- The phone comes with 1 year Micromax India Warranty and an exclusive 100 day replacement warranty for any hardware issue from the date of purchase.
Q- What if I damage the phone, where should I go, whom should I contact?
- Micromax has well established Customer service centers across the country. You can find one nearest to you here.
Q- Can I remove the battery if I need? How long will the battery last.
- Yes, the Micromax Canvas 1 has a removable 2500 mAh battery and it boasts to provide up to 7 hours of Talktime.
Q- Is the device VoLTE enabled?
- Yes, the smartphone is VoLTE 4G enabled and works with 4G bands in India.
Q- On what version of Android does this phone run?
Q- Is there a different slot for microSD card or is it a hybrid one?
- The Micromax Canvas 1 has an exclusive microSD card slot so you can use both SIMs and the microSD card at the same time.
Q- Is the phone worth the money?
- The device offers the latest version of Android combined with decent specs and also offers a 100 day replacement warranty out of the box. So you can probably decide for yourself.