Can you communicate with us through the comments on the article and we will provide everything you are trying to get him help, or maybe looking for something and did not reach so far, we’re here to help you in style.
This small guide will teach you How to Hard Reset NOKIA 7.1 Wipe all Data? How to Wipe all Data from NOKIA 7.1? How to Factory Restore NOKIA 7.1 With Hardware Keys? How to Master Reset NOKIA 7.1? How to Restore NOKIA 7.1 Settings? How to Do NOKIA 7.1 Hard Reset to Remove Lock? How to Solve NOKIA 7.1 Plus Slow Speed Problem? How to Format NOKIA 7.1 to Default Settings? This process will be done using hardware keys. Please follow these simple and easy to follow step:
- Switch Off you NOKIA 7.1
- Plug Micro USB Cable with charger and plug this cable into your smartphone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power Button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release these keys and recovery mode options appeared on screen.
- Using Volume keys Scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and Tap Power Button.
- Now confirm “Yes–delete all user data” by pressing power button.
- At the end, Confirm “reboot system now”
- Wait for few seconds, You have done!