This marshmallow update tutorial is inspired from forum xda. The phone users can update their device to Android 6.0 Marshmallow by using custom ROM.
This new Marshmallow Rom Upgrade has come with so many advanced features:
- The performance is improved up to 4x.
- The device battery can be extended up to 90 minutes with a battery saver feature.
- Your computing experience will be faster, smoother, as well as more powerful.
- This Upgrade phone To 6.0 Marshmallow supports 64-bit SoCs by using ARM x86 and the cores based on MIPS.
- The Android extension pack including the OpenGL ES 3.1 will bring you upfront mobile graphics that can put on par with Computer and console class operations.
- To navigate the device after Marshmallow update it will be easier as your Marshmallow Upgrade will have familiar visual elements, responsive, realistic lighting and shadows, and natural motion.
- By tapping the top of the display you can see all the notifications at a glance. Eventually, the notifications are smarter in ranking depending on the contacts and the communication to the contacts if you Updatephone To 6.0 Marshmallow.
- A new encryption is coming with the new device that will automatically turn the device on for protecting lost data or device.
- Against malware and vulnerabilities you can get far better protection if you Upgrade phone To 6.0 Marshmallow .
- To allow UHD 4K 10-bit video playback the device has full support for HEVC as it has state of the art video technology. It can decode videos for improving HLS and saving power.
- And so many cool features are available from nokia x2 dual sim marshmallow update
Before you try the custom ROM Android 6.0 Marshmallow you should know some extra aspects first:
● Must keep back-up for your personal data properly.
● The battery power should be more than 87% before starting the customization.
● You need to make sure for enabling the USB Debugging mode.
● You can operate wipe cache partition as well as wipe dalvik before you reboot your device if the device gets stuck while booting or during the installation.
How to nokia x2 dual sim marshmallow update
1. Follow the download link for downloading Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM for your phone .
2. Now install completely the ROM Manager into your device. You can get that from Google Play store. Then install the clockwork mod recovery.
3. Connect the device to your PC by the USB cable. Now copy the ROM.zip file you have already downloaded into your memory drive.
4. Now restart your phone in recovery mode. You need to use ROM Manager for this operation.
5. Erase the total data including Delvik Cache from the recovery menu. After completing, come back in the recovery main menu. Then choose the Flash ROM from your memory drive. Now navigate the address where you put the ROM.zip file. It is the time when you need to follow the directions to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow and to Update phone To 6.0 Marshmallow. As early as the total installation is done, only reboot your phone. Yes, you done for nokia x2 dual sim marshmallow update