Hard Reset Oppo F1; in this page, we will try to make the hard reset or factory reset for Oppo F1 android smartphone. Also, it is the new smartphone of Oppo category. I like the smartphone always because it is the best android smartphone of others. This looks as very nice. I had used the Oppo android smartphone before but now iOS. This is not a point of the subject. If you are a new from the hard reset or factory reset, you should understand about the hard reset. Now I want to show you that hard reset can erase all data from the android smartphone device. If you don’t backup the data from this device to another device, you can safer a lot for the data. It is one of the rules of hard reset or factory reset. On the other hand, another is that the user what’s doing after their smartphone has locked. In this case, most of the users of android smartphone try to make the hard reset for their smartphone to unlock the mobile clearly.
If you cannot appear the recovery option then you will be needed to show this. It is the root of hard reset. If anyone won’t able to show this. He cannot make the hard reset. So you need to make this clearly.Someone forget their smartphone password, pattern lock, PIN code. It would be clear and unlock if you can hard reset successfully.
Tips for hard reset Oppo F1
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec
2) This is important point for Oppo F1 smartphone Keep in same time Volume (-) and power buttons in same time. After 3 second release the power button Then you will face the display below as like as android recovery screen.
3) Now press and hold the Vol (+) Button and hold it, see the factory reset menu is active now.
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option and conform.
5) From the menu items you should select wife data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? IF you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your Smartphone.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
You can read more: Hard Reset Huawei Honor X5
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
If you want to root the android smartphone then visit Root My Android